Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hello, Hello!!!
      Its been many months since I posted last year. A lot has changed and not all is good.
First, my nephew and his wife and little girl, finally moved out. His new wife is one of the laziest people I have ever met. She drove me batty just watching things she would or wouldn't do and things she would say. I could write a novel on this woman but I don't feel like wasting my time or your time on her, so onward.
      My house is sooooooo close to being ready to list for sale. I'm so excited about moving. I know it could be months before we sale but I'm a gypsy at heart and love to move to new places. Even if its just next door, that's a new place!!!  We've had to paint several rooms and make small repairs and its almost ready.
       Now to the news that is so very heartbreaking. My dear mother whom I have written about before, here on my blog. Last year she was battling Cirrhosis, they say she got from Hepatitis C that she didn't even know she had. Doctors said she probably had Hep C for 20 years or so. Mother went into the hospital at the end of October and she never made it out. She left this earth to be with her brother and earthly father in heaven together with their heavenly father, Dec. 4, 2012. My heart broke that day and I don't believe will ever heal. It is the hardest thing I have ever dealt with before in my life. She was only 68, too young to die. I was only 43, too young to lose my mother. She was my first best friend and after I got married she still was a close 2nd, just behind my husband. I can be happy and laugh at life, jokes, movies, etc. but I feel so empty sometimes. I have been battling a mild case of depression but every morning I exercise and it has really helped. I try to explain myself and my sadness this way.......If my happiness was a ball and it could fill with joy, it would never fill completely because in this ball is a void that is my sadness for the loss of my mother. It has been 5 months and I think of her several times every day. Too many holidays have come since she passed. First in December there was Christmas, then in January my birthday, at which time I tried to come to terms that she will never call me again to wish me a Happy Birthday. Third was her birthday in February, March had Easter, April was clear and May had Mothers Day and her mothers birthday (her mother is still living and 88 years old). So it has been tough but I am so thankful for my husband who has really helped me out through all the tears.
     Not sure if anyone ever reads my blogs and that's okay. I understand how life gets in the way and throws a wrench in the mix when you least expect it. If you still have one or both parents still living, please don't forget to tell them and show them how much you appreciate and love them.
      I want to leave you on a happy thought. This Memorial day weekend, my husband and I are off to visit his family in Missouri. A little family reunion is in order and time away but together. I love Missouri, such a  pretty area.
       
Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment